Saturday, February 29, 2020

Professional And Creative Product Photography











About:

I will provide professional product photos, shot against a White background, and lifestyle images showcasing your product in us. Perfect to use on Amazon, eBay, and other E-Commerce websites.



I go beyond lengths to click a perfect picture. The setting, style, lights, camera, lens, angels, body language, expressions, product display, background, and every intricacy is dealt with care, focus, and artistic insight. My range of equipment is wide enough to carry any photography that you may require.



What's Included in the Premium package



  • 5 Photos per Product on pure white background
  • 3 Photos lifestyle, showcasing the product in use

  • 1 Product
  • Retouching
  • Model/Live Subject
  • Background Removal
  • Lifestyle Staging
  • Infographics
  • Product Prep


You can also receive a custom offer, so please contact me if you don't find your desired package here. I love discussing your ideas and if you are not sure what you want I can help steer you into the right direction



I look forward to working with you soon - send me a message or book your desired package to get started :-)




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment