Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Amazon Product Photography And Editing











About:

Kindly contact before placing order



I'm a professional photographer and designer and I'm here to facilitate you with my services.

My goal is to provide quality work with 100% satisfaction of buyers.



My services includes:

  • Remove background
  • Photo shoot of products
  • Transparent Background
  • Change background
  • Re sizing 
  • Add shadow 
  • Photo retouch


Professional work with 100% Satisfaction and fast delivery.

Reviews


:

Fast and Prompt and very precise to the specifications submitted

:

Great service

:

He was very responsive and had a quick turnaround. Quality was not up to my standards, but maybe my expectations were too high for the price I was paying.

:

He did a very good job with particularly difficult photos.

:

Excellent communication with Faizan throughout




No comments:

Post a Comment