Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Professional Lifestyle Product Photography











About:

I have been a professional photographer and retoucher for more than 12 years. I love to edit and produce dynamic and professional images that make my clients look great. I am always here to answer questions or concerns you may have about the creative process!

If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of your product - you are in the right place! I will  take a professional photographs for Amazon, Ebay, Etsy and your website!

Every Gig Package includes: 

✔ Photos Delivered in .JPEG format 

  • *Msg. for alternative formats*
✔ Using Professional Camera and Lighting

  • *To make your Product look its BEST*
✔ Exceptional Image Quality

  • *High Resolution available*
✔ Basic Touch Ups and Edits to make your product shine!



PLEASE DO NOT ORDER until I have RECEIVED your product! 



Please note! 



If you need your product returned you will need to provide a pre-paid return label.

Products will be stored for 30 days.

Reviews


:

Sally has done another great job and have used many times before. I will use again. Thank you

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment