Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Take Photographs In Singapore











About:

Need a picture and video of Singapore? You have come to the right person.



I am able to get to anywhere in Singapore within 2 hours. For 15s videos, I have a dedicated mono shotgun microphone to ensure the best audio possible. My maximum resolution is 1080i 60p using the Nikon D7100. If you want 4K (up to 60p), the best camera I have on hand will be my iPhone XR.



Photographs will be lightly edited to ensure no blown highlights/shadows and realistic colours. I will be shooting in RAW, then convert to highest quality JPEG. See Gig Extras on delivery of RAW files. For videos, it will be shot on Neutral Picture Control. No colour grading.



Reason why I put 7 days is due to school and work commitments. I hope you understand that.



Please specify the locations and subject. I advise you to use Google Street View and Google Maps.



Be aware that some places are off-limits due to restrictions. I do not own a drone, and I have no permit, so no drone photography/videography.



Contact me before ordering so we can all agree on the course of action. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment