Sunday, February 23, 2020

Make Selling Product Photos In Paris











About:

Need any unique pics to add to your website that would match with the content idea? 

Need any great selling pictures showing your product for e-commerce purposes? 

Need anything special?



I live in the city known by everyone as a city of fashion, love and beauty. Paris background is a perfect selling ambience for almost any product, and you can use it for promoting your product right now. 



It's really important to agree upon the work concept first. 

Please do not post any order before we agree to start! Please send a message first!



I will be your ideal creative photographer attentive to all your special requirements. I'll be there to make your idea / product look its best! And I'll create the pics that sell and get new followers / unique visitors for your web site.



I can also travel if you need some special location as ocean, medieval ambience, park, forest... Recently, I made some pics in the Canary Islands, for example.



Just ask me and I'll review all the possibilities and inform you of my availability.



If the products are to be sent back, please arrange the pre-paid return label.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hi quality delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! It was a nice experience!

:

Ana is very enthusiastic about her work and prepares well. Lots of effort put into our project and the outcome is very nice.

:

Thank you!

:

She is very easy to work with and good communicate. We will work with her again for future photography.




No comments:

Post a Comment