Saturday, February 22, 2020

Stunning Product Photography











About:

What is this Gig about?

In this gig I will combine my theoretical knowledge as well as years of practice in running multiple successful businesses to assist you with doing product photography. You can expect high quality images of your product on any desirable background, taken with business view. Think of it as copywriting in photography.



Why Me?

I am finishing up with my MBA right now and so far have gathered a whole Lot of business knowledge related to finance and marketing. I have also spend my whole childhood managing social media pages, optimizing my own websites, running multiple e-commerce stores, as well as assisting large brands with SEO and Digital Marketing. 



Let's connect and take your brand on another level!



PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO SEND YOUR PRODUCT TO MY LOCATION SO TAKE THE DELIVERY TIME INTO ACCOUNT!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment