Saturday, February 29, 2020

Amazon Product Photography Editing











About:

I will do amazon product photography images 



I am available 24 Hours to reply you don't depend on my online status just message me I will definitely reply to you within 5 minutes.





I have been professional  photographer for more then 9 years .
I'm a full - time professional photographer


Pictures in 100% pure white background 
If you need amazing high quality and professional photos of your product 
- you are in the right place!




  • Best Reasons for Hire Me



  • Unlimited Revision Until your satisfied.
  • Money Back Guaranty.
  • Fast & Quality Full Work.
  • Any format images
  • White background (Amazon, E-Bay, Shopify )
  • Background Remove/ Change Background.
  • Transparent background
  • Beauty/ Fashion images background remove 
  • any kind of product background remove.
  • Photos/ images resizing.
  • Basic Retouching.  
  • Adjust Lighting 
  • Unwanted spot dust or scratches removing           




 It's my confidence and guarantee that you will find fast,high quality and uniqueness in my works.


Best regards,

naayar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment