Friday, February 28, 2020

Professionally Lit Product Photography











About:

I will take close up high quality photos of small to medium objects that show intricate details and are professionally lit. 



I can make them up to Amazon and Ebay standards and can also make them web ready or print ready. I will do post production to bring out the highest quality and most vivid color as an extra. The basic gig gets you the file (JPEG or RAW) without color correction or adjustments.



You can send me the object or if it is a common object I can buy it for reimbursement and a small fee.



Contact me for special setups and backgrounds.

Reviews


:

I highly recommend this seller. We use him for all of our photography needs.

:

Very satisfied

:

This is my goto guy for all of my professional product photos. The job gets done right and my products always look great!

:

Great. Looking forward to some new projects soon!

:

heybandeco always makes my products look great. I have worked with him many times in the past and have always been very pleased with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment