Saturday, February 29, 2020

Amazon Product Photography Editing And Background Removal











About:

many many thanks for coming for my gig.....



Hello Buyer




If you need help for amazon and other E-commerce website photo editing and background removal? I am here your best helper. I will give you amazing and low cost service. See my gig service below.

My services:

#Amazon, E-bay products Retouching/ Background Remove

#
Background Removal

#
Cut out

#Clipping Path

#Cropping/Resize your picture

#E-commerce photo editing

Logo Background Remove

#Photoshop editing 

#Take away Product history

#White/Transparent Background



 Note this :If your images complex type please contact me first before placing your order.



Thank
 You

anjurozina

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work! Very pleased!

Seller's Response:

Great Client! Thank you so much, I will be so happy to work for you in the near future, It would be my pleasure to assist you with any kind of background removal work at any time, Great time spent for you while working. thanks a lot. Best Ever!!!!

:

great job and fast

:

Great Buyer. Thanks a lot.........

:


No comments:

Post a Comment