Friday, February 28, 2020

Produce And Shoot A Lookbook Or Commercial For You In Los Angeles











About:

I will do a professional lookbook shoot on a location that matches your brand aesthetics. This is a commercial level type of photoshoot. It requires a lot of planning and production. I have shot multiple lookbooks for brands like Hey Dude Shoes , IMME swimwear. They are using my photos on their catalogs, website, social media, email blast etc.

  

The package includes

- Project Management Fee

- Moodboard

- Photoshoot

- 20 Fully Retouched Photos ( Any additional photo is $25/photo )



The package does NOT include



- Planning (Coming up with a concept, looking for a location, etc )

- Location Fee (In case we have to rent a location)

- Travel Fee ( In case the photoshoot is outside Los Angeles area )
- Hair and Makeup Artist Fee

- Stylist Fee
- Assistant Fee

- Model Fee 



I live close to Los Angeles so I can source the models, HMUAs, Stylist & Assistants for you. Please feel free to message me for more details.



I am happy to answer any questions.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment