Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Photos Of Pet Products With My Cute Border Collie, Bun











About:

Hi there, 



I'm a filmmaker who got into photography in the past few years. I shoot with a Canon DSLR and a tripod when needed. My style is all about capturing the right moment so I don't shoot in studios but mostly outdoors where I love looking around for the right object/subject at the right moment.



I also have a trained Border Collie, his name is Bun. Bun loves tug toys, play fetch, treats, agility and learning new tricks, so he'd be an ideal model for many pet products out there.. whether it's a toy, bowl, leash or a fun snack!



This gig is good for:

  • Social Media
  • Print

  • E-Commerce/Web



This gig includes:

- All my packages include retouching - making sure colors are great and balanced.

- Bun (my dog) will be the model

- High quality photos (ideal for any use case, unless it's a billboard :) )



Please contact me with details of your product and to obtain my shipping address.  After I receive your product, I will have you purchase the gig (days to completion begins after I receive your product).



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment