Monday, February 24, 2020

Hand Model And Photograph Your Product











About:

I'm a product photographer with several years of experience and counting. I've worked with many brands - both international and local. I hope to provide you with beautiful professional quality photos.

Packages:

Digital Basic - Ideal for social media / on mobile devices. The medium resolution photo will look great on any feed! No need to worry about the picture being too big to load. I will take the photo with a smartphone and do basic retouching. 

Digital Plus - Ideal for blogs / on desktop or tablets. The high resolution photo will be gorgeous when expanded on full screen. I will take the photo with a smartphone and do more detailed retouching. 

Print - Ideal for print. This never happens but I will hand over the RAW file from my DSLR.

Product: 

BEFORE ORDER: If you need to ship me your product, please message me for the shipping address. If you need your product returned, please provide a shipping label or select the gig extras accordingly.

Extras: 

I can photograph your product in a lifestyle setting with props as an extra. Let me know if you need something specific and I can provide you with a custom quote.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maria was very responsive and nail the exact looks we were going for. Thanks a ton :)

:

Thank you! It was great working with you!

:

I was a pleasure working with you!!!

:

Delivered the work on time and as promised. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment