Thursday, February 27, 2020

Professional, Studio Photos Of Your Products











About:

I am an experienced photographer and photo editor. Client satisfaction is my top priority, so it is my goal to provide you with professional, high quality shots of your product to help you stand out to your customers. 



About the Photos

According to request, photos will be formatted as maximum quality JPGs, PNGs, PSDs, or RAW files. In the request, please specify if you would like a white or black backdrop (or a mix of both), and a description of what you are looking for in a lifestyle shot. 



How it works:

  1. Initial communication to discuss your specific goals and visions for the photos
  2. You ship your product(s) to me (I will provide an address after contact has been made)
  3. I shoot and edit your products 
  4. I present the photos to you for approval
  5. I retouch or edit the photos if necessary
  6. I send you the final, full-quality images
  7. Products are returned (if a return label is provided) 


Additional Information

If you have any specific questions or requests, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment