Saturday, February 29, 2020

High Quality Lifestyle Photography











About:

Do you need high quality photos to promote your product? 



I'm a 22 year old Canadian girl who loves photography and modelling! I believe the key factor to making steady sales is having engaging charismatic photos that showcase your product!



Check out my portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bubblewaters/



This gig is for:



♢ Social media

♢ Your website

♢ Advertising



Each gig includes:



♢ High quality photos

♢ Files delivered in JPEG format

♢ Natural or professional lighting

♢ Beautiful results

♢ 7 day delivery



My photographer & I have creative freedom. For specific requests, additional rates may apply. Shoot me a message! :)

Reviews


:

Amazing communication throughout- responded very quickly. Quality of the video and the photos are outstanding! Thank you i'm so pleased!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment