Friday, February 28, 2020

Professional Lifestyle Photo For Your Products











About:

Hello, my name is Tanya and I will be happy to help you.


Please, fell free to see my website:



https://brightframesstudio.com/amazon



and facebook page:



https://www.facebook.com/trataphotographer/?modal=admin_todo_tour


WARNING: dear buyers, please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. Offer is bought only after your product have been delivered to my address. Thank you.



Why should we work together?



  1. I am a professional photographer and photo editor with 8 years experience.
  2. I do my job quickly and efficiently.
  3. I am always ready to discuss with you any questions.


This Product Photography Gig is great For your website, Amazon store and another online platforms 



   1. All the images I do in wide resolution on my professional camera ( Canon 5D mark IV)

   2. All images will meet Amazon requirements.

  3. Studio photos on a white background, I shoot on a macro lens so that all the smallest             inscriptions are clearly visible on the boxes


If you need your product returned, you must provide a RETURN LABEL with your package.



I will be happy to make a project for you.







Reviews


:

very professional high quality work. very happy with the result

:

Awesome work! Will definitely use again! Thanks

:

Excellent work. It is already our second project with this Seller - very happy and highly recommend

:

always pleasure to work with!

:

She was great and did a good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment