Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Attention Grabbing Amazon Product Photography











About:

Amazon Product Photography, I'll take white background product photos that comply with Amazon guidelines, that will help you get more clicks and sell more units.



Can take as many photos and angles as you need, 



Will enhance the photos so they look great and make your customers buy,



I'm based in the UK, you send me the product. As soon as I get it, I'll deliver the photos in under 24 Hours. I can also order the product if its easier, Ive got Amazon prime.



If for any reason you're not satisfied with your photos (doubt it) I'll refund you the $5

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was responsive.

:

Anyway you can change it to 5? Can I re-do it, I have better lighting now. The 3.7 kind of kills my profile

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment