Monday, February 24, 2020

Cook Your Recipe And Shoot High Quality Food Photography











About:

Hi all my lovely customers, my name is Spy! :)   I'm a photographer. 



Do you need food photography to create your own food recipes, need it to look interesting and yummy for a business, website, blog or social media? 



 What you will get from my service?



  •  I will cook your recipe, follow your directions step by step from home cooking.
  •  I will take professional high-quality photos for your food recipe.
  •  I can feature your product in the photos. 

  •  I will retouch and edit in lightroom and photoshop. Free!
  •  Delivery High-resolution photos JPG or png files.


What is the plan?

 

You will need to contact me first before ordering the work.

Then you can give me a suggested set up for the dish and we can work out a way of styling the dish that works for you.


I'll send you a mock-up photo. Once you approve it I will cook and shoot the dish as agreed and send you the final edited photos.



Thank you so much for visiting my profile :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment