Sunday, February 16, 2020

Product And Lifestyle Photography











About:

DON'T ORDER GIG UNTIL I HAVE THE PRODUCT



Thank you for checking out my Gig!

I’m Lena, Instagram, lifestyle and product photographer. 

For more than 3 years, I collaborated and photographed for different brands, such as NA-KD, Sudio Sweden, Loreal Paris, Estee Lauder, Daniel Wellington, Rosefield, Studiobotanics, Lancome, Magio (famous tech brand in Ukraine) and others. 

I specialize in creating professional, inspiring and engaging photos of products. You can see my styling and photography style in my portfolio, on my website and Instagram - ellieelien. Please get in touch to discuss your product and photoshoot ideas so we can understand each other better and make sure we are on the same page. 



I'm located in Sweden.

Best for:

E-Commerce

Website

Marketing or Advertising

Social Media


Each Gig Includes:

  High-Resolution JPEG Images, I deliver the highest quality available

  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Edited & Ready for Use   

✔  Inspiring Results

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with Lena is really great. the photos looks wonderful and exactly what i am looking for. i am looking forward to work with her again soon ! thanks

:

Great results from a great photographer! Very good communication and fast delivery. I already prepare the next order :) Thank you Lena

:

Thank you so much! I would be happy to work with you again!

:

Great photos, really good photography. Thanks

:

Love the videos Ellie created for my brand. Wonderful quality!




No comments:

Post a Comment