Saturday, February 29, 2020

Lifestyle And White Background Photos For Your Product











About:

This gig is for all Amazon sellers! Social Media! Shopify! If your needing lifestyle photography to showcase your products or if you are in need of pictures for your social media im her for you. 



My children are 1 year old boy, 3 year old girl, 5 year old girl. Or I can also model your products.



If you would like multiple locations or have multiple products to be photographed, please reach out to me for a custom gig. 



 let me know if you have any questions!  

Reviews


:

Great seller! Amazing communication

:

Great seller! Amazing energy and very responsive

:

Shannon is great to work such a great eye for product photos!

:

The seller is professional, we love the photos, I recommended this seller.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment