Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Food Photos Remotely Or On Location











About:

**PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING**


✨ I have created this gig to help you grow your hospitality or food associated business/platform/blog or social media. Here are a few facts and things to expect:
- Editorial and commercial photoshoots are available including food, drinks and interior

- Products must be available for pick up, sent to my studio or be easily accessible in UK

- I can shoot ready products or cook and style them myself
- On location shoots are available in London on special request

-  Please do not hesitate to send me a text prior to booking my service so both parts are happy and on the same page with the results wanted





I look forward to working with you all!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment