Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Professional Studio And Lifestyle Product Photos











About:

Please, fell free to see my website:



https://brightframesstudio.com/amazon



and facebook page:



https://www.facebook.com/trataphotographer/?modal=admin_todo_tour



WARNING: dear buyers, please, before you buy an offer, send me your product. Offer is bought only after your product have been delivered to my address. Thank you.



Why should we work together?
  1. I am a professional photographer and photo editor with 8 years experience.
  2. I do my job quickly and efficiently.
  3. I am always ready to discuss with you any questions.


This Product Photography Gig is great For your website, Amazon and more!



   1. All images are taken in high definition by my professional camera.

   2. All images will meet Amazon requirements.

   3. Use studio lightening

 

If you need your product returned, you Must provide a RETURN LABEL with your package



I will be happy to work with you. Write to me and we will discuss all the details.



Reviews


:

Tanya took photos of my product on white background. They came out great!

:

Was very fast and did a good job with the photos

:

Gleres was an exceptional person to work with. She communicated very well and delivered beyond what I asked. Also, she was very quick to make any revisions I requested and will love to work with her again for future projects

:

Thanks - beautiful pictures!! Will work with you again!

:

Did a great job showcasing our product on perfect models!




No comments:

Post a Comment