Sunday, February 23, 2020

Professional Product Photography For Online Website











About:

PLEASE, DO NOT BUY GIG BEFORE I RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCTS.



I am a professional photographer with expert skills in Adobe Photoshop. I use professional equipment, high megapixel cameras, sharp lenses and calibrated professional Dell monitor to provide maximum quality to my customers.



Please contact me before buying a gig. If none of my gigs suits you, please contact me.





How it works:



  • Step 1: Contact me and describe what you need (I will respond ASAP)
  • Step 2: Ship your products safely packed using a tracked delivery
  • Step 3: I will shoot all your products
  • Step 4: Once you mark gig as completed I will post your items back (every Friday)


IMPORTANT:



Please, present your ideas before photo shoot otherwise you will be charged full price for re-shooting.





MULTI ITEM PRODUCTS (SETS):



If your product is set which contain more items prices will be different, please text me before buying a gig.



WHITE AND TRANSPARENT:



There is an extra charge for shooting white on white, reflective on white or clear on white. Contact me for a price.



If you need your products returned, please include a pre-paid return label.

  

Thankyou

 Have a nice day

Reviews


:

Wow. I couldn’t have envisioned that. Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment