Monday, February 10, 2020

Take Incredible Photographs Of Your Car Or Motorbike











About:

What am I offering?



I am offering to take semi-professional photographs of your vehicle - such as a car or motorbike. I will then share these images with you with/without editing based on the package purchased.



Equipment



I have several pieces of equipment available such as a high quality camera, high quality drone and action cameras which enables me to create a variety of shots at your request.



Where am I based?



I am based in East Lancashire, North West England, however can travel dependent on the package purchased.



Anything else?


I have knowledge of various locations/scenes that will benefit your vehicle no matter what it is. This will really show off your vehicle creating a wonderful image of your beloved vehicle.








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment