Monday, February 10, 2020

Professionally Photograph Your Products











About:

My name is David and I'm a professional photographer and I can help make bring your products to life for Amazon, eBay or other e-Commerce websites!



I have professional camera gear with many various lighting options.  I also have access to a great fitness model for exercise and fitness products, but it's only available on the premier package.



If you have a new product you would like to have photographed, please send me the product first and let's talk about it! I want to become your premier photographer and help you grow your business!



Before ordering gig please read:

  1. Please message me before placing an order.
  2. All items must be shipped to me first, once received I will notify you and we can proceed with the job.
  3. No returns unless the client provides a shipping label and a box must be sent with the package.



I'm just starting on Fiverr but have been a photographer for many years! I'm looking to grow my business and hopefully, that's with you. 



Most products will have one main photograph with a white background with the others being lifestyle pictures. I'm open to other suggestions and will try to accommodate as best as I can to make you happy.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment