Monday, February 10, 2020

Professional Product Photography For You











About:

Please don't place your order before contacting me.



Our process is as follows: 

1. You can do a photo briefing and send it to me. I will make a quotation according to your photo briefing.

2.After you accept the quotation, send me your product.

3.I will complete the shooting of product photos according to your photo briefing.

6. Photo revisions you would like to make will be processed.

7. Order completion, you will then receive the images.



If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.



What you need to do:



1. Send me an outline of what you would like (communicate your ideas to me in writing) 

3. Remind your supplier to make sure the sample is complete and carefully packed and delivered to the Courier company

Reviews


:

I'd highly recommend fixpro82 for product photography. The whole process of passing over complex requirements and receiving first class results was very easy. Highly professional service as well a photos. Will definitely be using again !!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment