Monday, February 10, 2020

Professional Product Photography With Photo Editing











About:

Send me your product and I will produce a selection of high quality photos!



Your Order Includes:

  • A selection of High quality photos
  • The choice of white backgrounds or lifestyle photo in outside/realistic location
  • Changes/touch ups if necessary
  • The choice of info-graphics (only for standard and premium packages)


Packages

Basic - 4 photos, choose white background, lifestyle photo or a mixture of both

Standard - 8 photos, choose white background, lifestyle photo or both and add info-graphics

Premium - 15 photos, choose white background, lifestyle photo or both and add info-graphics



Please specify if you would like photos colour grading or left as original



How to send me your product

  • Contact me for my delivery address
or

  • Send me a 100% discount code so I can order the product from your online store


*If you would like your product returned please provide return postage

*Please note that you will receive your photos within 3 days after I have received your product

Reviews


:

We have worked again in the past with brilliant results!

:

We have done business together in teh past and I wase extremelly satisfied. I will use again!

:

Amy took photos of our product both in white background and real life setting as requested. Thanks!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment