Sunday, February 2, 2020

Take Unique And Professional Product Photography For You











About:

My goal is to provide you with product photos that tell a story about your product. A picture is worth a thousand words and it's sure to catch your customer's eye when done correctly.



I have shot photos for Rear Forest, Hush, The low expense dispense, Vodis, Kush Mart, and many other clientsBeing based out of the PNW gives me access to an abundant amount of trails, national parks, beaches, iconic MT. Rainer, the Seattle space needle and many more local gems  Some trips may take me a couple of days to plan out so please reach out with time in advance so I have enough time to find the ideal location for your product. ( sometimes travel as far as 10 hrs for the right location! )



You should expect:



  • - Professional work
  • - Fast Delivery
  • - High Quality
  • - Full online support


Why you should pick me: 



  • Customer service is my #1 priority. I will work with you or business to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. I'm looking to build long term relationships with my clients. :) 


  • I have professionally edited photos and have a vast portfolio that backs up my work.


  • Fast turnaround time


If you have any questions please send me a direct message. :)


Reviews


:

This is our second gig with Armando. Everything went smoothly, great communication and nice outdoor lifestyle photos delivered on time. We will work with him again!

:

Communication was pretty good although not always timely. The project was delivered later than originally promised but Armando was kind enough to offer a discount which we appreciated very much. Our company works within tight deadlines with our buyers so late deliveries don't work for us. We will give him another shot however on a future project.

:

Thank you for the product photos. Great shots and will use in the future again..

:

Professional and very creative

:


No comments:

Post a Comment