Sunday, February 2, 2020

A High End Veggie Or Vegan Food Video And Photo Of Your Recipe











About:

Hello Friends!

In this gig, you can achieve high quality, professional food photos and Commercial Videos for your website or Socials.

My Name is Jordan I am a professional Filmmaker, Photographer and Editor with over 5 years’ experience in my craft. I am also a lover of Vegan and vegetarian food and I consider myself a great ethical cook!  

I have a small studio based in the UK, which is capable of creating high-end commercial campaigns. I have also modelled my kitchen to a commercial style studio with new appliances and utensils.  

 

Here is how this gig works.

1.       Get in touch with me to discuss your recipe. 

2.       Choose which packages you need for your campaign.

3.       Approve the creative brief or send me yours

4.       I will capture your recipe according to the brief, and send you the high quality finish images, ready for your campaign.

So please contact me first, so we can make a plan before you purchase a package. I am looking forward to creating with you, and to taste your recipe. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment