Thursday, February 20, 2020

Provide High Quality Product Images











About:

My name is Michael Elam, I am a photographer based out of Charlotte, NC. While I do not limit myself to product and food photography alone, it is certainly my strongest skill and passion in the industry. Bringing creativity and an artistic mindset to producing images of your product is what I would like to offer you. Solid color backgrounds or lifestyle photos are both achievable. If your product will need to be shipped back please include paid return label for shipping. Please feel free to message me, I would be happy to provide you with examples of my previous work. Thank you for considering me as your photographer and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment