Thursday, February 20, 2020

Photograph Your Sporting Event Professionally











About:

You have a specific idea of what you want from these images.  I will understand that idea you have in your head and produce the images you need.



I have many years expereince in capturing professional images often in very high pressure environments such as international sporting events when there are no second chances, so I'm well used to working under pressure and to deadlines.


The work that I do requires expensive professional equipment.  Because I have invested in the right equipment, I am able to work in low light, difficult situations, indoors with poor lighting and still get good images.


Please see my website for examples of recent work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment