Thursday, February 20, 2020

Lifestyle Photography For Your Ecommerce Brand In Southern California











About:

Thank you so much for considering me. I have worked with brands such as Maybelline, Giphy, Hey Dude Shoes, WeWOOD watch, Lilybod, Polaroid Eyewear, Built Apparel, IMME swimwear, and many other e-commerce brands. I understand that for e-commerce photography your products have to be the stars of the photo, which means I will make sure your product looks good.



For the BASIC gig, I will shoot your product photography outdoor in Southern California

For the STANDARD & PREMIUM gig, I will shoot your product photography and/or lifestyle photography with a model in Southern California. 



All packages include✓ Professional Photo Editing✓ Full HD JPEG files✓ Professional Canon DSLR Camera & Lens ✓ Photos Delivery via Google Drive

All packages do NOT include

  • Photo Retouching ( This is offered at an additional cost please contact me)
  • Re-shoot 
  • Studio/Location Fee


Delivery TIme

7-14 days after receiving all products. 



You are welcome to reach out to me for custom packages in case you have a specific model you would like to use, have a location requirement, want to add more products, want to add more models. I will match all your needs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Loved the pictures! Sofia did a great job making sure all my requirements were met and she worked very fast on the delivery. I'll recommend working with her

:

Excellent communication and photography skill. Would love to collaborate more in the future!! Thank you Sofia!

:

great work as always

:

excellent and fast

:

Awesome photographer !! She delivers High quality images with great angles. I will be using her again for more projects for sure. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much Sofia !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment