Thursday, February 20, 2020

Portrait And Product Photography











About:

Please contact me before choosing and ordering a package, so we could discuss details (location, date and time, expectations and etc.).  I am offering to shoot, edit, and deliver high-resolution images of any product back to the client within a specified time.  



Why should we work together?

  • I specialize in portrait and fashion photography;
  • I love working with new people, as it's always a new experience;
  • It's really easy to work with me, as I know how it feels to be in front of the camera;
  • Don't worry if you don't know what to do and how to pose, I will teach you.

My work process:

  • Contact me and describe your needs

  • Conceptualization of your photography session
  • Shooting and editing

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment