Thursday, February 20, 2020

Deliver Amazon Ready Product Photography











About:

This Gig is for professional product photos shot against a White background for use on Amazon, eBay and other E-Commerce websites.



As a professional photographer with over 15 years of experience, I am also a photographer for several sellers on Amazon, eBay, Etsy, and other E-Commerce websites. I know exactly what is needed to succeed.



Each shoot is customized to your specifications. Please contact me before booking so we can discuss your vision.



The Photo Shoot process:

  1. Contact me so we can discuss your vision
  2. Discuss and agree on the shot list, cost, add-ons, etc.
  3. Ship your product to me (the project starts once your product is in my studio)
  4. Proofs delivered within 3 business days
  5. When final approval is given, high res files are uploaded
  6. Products to be shipped back if provided a FedEx, USPS or UPS shipping label.


I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

good pictures

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment