Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

BEFORE PURCHASING A GIG, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS. DO NOT ORDER UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PRODUCT.


I love product photography and will do my best to make your product shine (literally)! I provide my customers with the most sophisticated and effective photos to help achieve you grow your business! 



This Product Photography Gig is great for your website, e-commerce, Amazon and more!



  • All images are taken in high definition
  • All images will meet Amazon requirements and most other selling platforms
  • All packages includes basic retouching and resizing, to make your product looks sharp
  • I use only professional studio lightening and equipment

      
Please provide a clear description of the images you want me to create. 



If you need your product returned, please provide a RETURN LABEL with your package.

Please contact me for more information.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment