Friday, March 6, 2020

Lifestyle Photos Or Video Clips For Your Product











About:

This gig is for all Amazon sellers! Social Media! Shopify! If your needing lifestyle photography to showcase your products or if you are in need of pictures for your social media im here for you. 

I can also do white background product photos!

My children are 1 year old boy, 3 year old girl, 5 year old girl. Or I can also model your products.



If you would like multiple locations or have multiple products to be photographed, please reach out to me for a custom gig. 



 let me know if you have any questions!  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant job met and exceeded my expectations. Replied to all my messages fast and was even able to meet an extra request that was not part of our original deal. Thanks.

:

Shannon was a pleasure to work with. Everything was done to perfection and she exceeded my expectations. The pictures came out great.

:

Thank you so much! Glad you liked everything!

:

Outstanding lifestyle photos done to perfection!! Seller communicated, was eager to please and point on with the photos!

:

Awesome! Great communication and excellent pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment