Friday, March 6, 2020

Professionally Model Your Maternity Products











About:

We're Expecting! :D



With this gig I can model Maternity clothingshoesaccessorieshealthand beauty products. If the product involves health and beauty, such as make-up cream or oils for which I will have to apply to my skin, I will only model vegan certified products (harmful chemicals are no no). Regardless, contact me first so we can discuss the product.



My photos will creatively, and accurately convey the intent of the product in a realistic and grabbing way.



Gig Details:

  • Shot on a professional Nikon and or Canon Camera (Depending on the photos requirements)
  • Retouched and enhanced for peak quality
  • Optional Indoor/outdoor settings


Please contact me before purchasing so that we may discuss your vision and goal for the pictures, as we can most certainly achieve the vision you have in mind. If your unsure of a specific image and placement, I am happy to work with the information you can give me to be as creative and appealing as possible! 



I will happily and promptly ship your products back as long as shipping and handling are covered.



Let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super great to work with - thanks so much!!

:

Thank you so much!! (:

:

greattttt! just what i ordered

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment