Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Be Your Lifestyle Model











About:

I will model your product in a lifestyle setting or photography studio. All images will be shot on a Nikon DSLR camera and professionally retouched using Photoshop.



HOW TO ORDER:

  1. Message me for the shipping address and to ensure that your specific order requirements can be met.



  2. Place your order using the link above.



  3. Complete the gig requirements.



  4. Ship your product(s) using the address provided in Step 1.



    Note: For packages that take 3 or more days to ship your order time may be adjusted accordingly based upon receipt of the package.




IMPORTANT NOTICE: 

  • Please message me before placing your order. Any orders placed without a prior message are subject to cancellation.



  • I do not model adult, diet, drug-related, political, weight loss products, lingerie, or small jewelry.



  • Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.



  • Products will only be returned upon request. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide a return label and packaging.

For questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. 

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Porsha did very good job and it was quite pleasant experience to work with her. She is very good communicator and follows direction pretty well. Plus she is very professional and always on time with the work. She is just very patients and sweet person overall. I would highly recommend her for anyone.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Ken! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. ☺️

:

loved the professional pics and lighting. Thank you.

:

Excellent job!! The work was more than I expected.

:

Thank you! I hope to work with you again soon. ☺️




No comments:

Post a Comment