Saturday, March 7, 2020

Product Photography With My Baby Model











About:

Thank you for checking out my gig!



CONTACT ME before ordering to make sure I am able to complete your task!



I will professionally shoot your product with my baby girl model in a white or indoor lifestyle background. 



Perfect to use for social media marketing, amazon, e-commerce, digital marketing, etc..



Please provide me with as much detail as needed and I will try to accommodate your needs.



Details:



  • Professional Canon EOS DSLR camera 
  • Indoor Home setting
  • Basic enhancement editing / background removal


About:



My baby girl model is born on Oct 10, 2019 (1+ year old). She has beautiful long hair, dimples, chubby cheeks, and she loves to laugh!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment