Sunday, March 1, 2020

Product Photography For Online Sales











About:

I have been doing photography for 2 years, and have taken multiple professional courses in photography. I shoot with a Canon camera in manual mode. I can shoot in natural light or studio lighting.

 

Please feel free to give me creative direction for the feel and look you are going for (ie, kid-friendly, dark & moody, approachable, light & bright, etc...)



You can check out my photography work here: www.momsdinner.net

or on my Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/momsdinnerinsta/



These photos will be delivered fully edited in lightroom. File size/pixel size will be determined by you. I am able to compress the files for web site speed & SEO, if needed. 

I am also happy to provide the same compressed & sized photos at full resolution for social media and advertising, at no additional charge.



You will ship the product to me, once I receive your product the photos will be delivered to you within 7 days.



**There may be additional fees for products/food/props purchased for the photo shoot. That will always be discussed before I start the work!!!!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with numerous photographers over the years professionally as well as personally. I cannot say enough good things about Susie's work. Her ability to style settings and quality of her work surpassed my expectations in every way. If you're in need a high quality photographs done by a friendly, professional service, you're search is over. Susie is as good as it gets, in every way.

:

thank you for your kind words!

:

Susiemw was very receptive, communicative, and did a beautiful job! I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the food industry.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment