Monday, March 2, 2020

Professional Product Photography For Commercial Use











About:

I can shoot most products you sell on-line and prepare high quality pictures so that your product looks it's best.



Please feel free to contact me before placing your order to discuss the details or specific requirements.



Photoshop retouching is included in all packages (small blemishes deleting, sharpness and other if needed) 



How Does this Work 
I'll send you my address. You'll ship your product to me. Once I receive it, I'll make your photos and deliver files to you. 



Package customization is available. I can make a collage or add several products in one picture for additional cost.



Please order after I received your product so that gigs aren't late.


Product return You must provide a pre-paid return label to have your item returned. I will only hold products a maximum 14 days after final photos are delivered.


Reviews


:

Perfect, quick and professional!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment