Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create Flat Lay Photos With Pro Editing











About:

I specialize in creating professional, inspiring and engaging photos of products. You can see my styling and photography style in my portfolio or on my Instagram - @Luke_Edwin_Photography 
This gig is for Flat Lay stile product photos, this is when the camera view is from the top looking down and the products and props are arranged in patterns. 

Please get in touch to discuss your product and photoshoot ideas so we can understand each other better and make sure we are on the same page. 


Best for:

Instagram

Facebook

Marketing or Advertising

business websites  


Each Gig Includes:

  High Resolution JPEG Images, I deliver the highest quality available

  Use of Professional Lighting, Software & Equipment   

✔  Edited & Ready for Use   
✔  Inspiring Results 

Reviews


:

I gave a slight direction as to what I was after and luke_edwin nailed it! I couldn't be happier with his photography and will definitely be back next time I'm in need!!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment