Thursday, March 5, 2020

Provide Beautiful Product Photography











About:

CHEAPEST UK SELLER. 



Hi! my name is Rosa and I'm a professional photographer and retoucher from the UK, I am the only seller on Fiverr to include multiple images in my packages.



This is a great gig for those that sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay and more - meeting Amazon's strict product photo requirements!



Images

Every product is photographed to produce the most marketable images for your commercial use. 



Delivery

Since my studio is equipped for product photography, most products are photographed within 2 business days and the images are delivered to you within an additional day.



Options

We can photograph your product with props, a model, "in use", in "lifestyle" settings, against non-white backgrounds, and more for additional fees.



Product Return

If you need your product returned, you can either send a prepaid label or I can send you a custom postage offer. 

Reviews


:

a pleasure to work with.

:

Excellent! :-)

:

I"m very happy to work with this seller. It's very professional and she fulfilled my requests very well. Great and high pictures. Amazing . I'll use again for sure. thank you

:

Roro was very accommodating and flexible. I really enjoyed working with her, She gave me a fair, great price for the service she offered.

:

Very pleased with the lifestyle images she made of our beauty product. Exactly what we wanted. Can highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment