Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Take Lifestyle Photos Of Your Products











About:

I will provide beautiful imagery of your products in a lifestyle or flat lay setting. You will receive edited and ready to use images with licensing for online use.



How it works:

  1. Please contact me prior to any order to discuss your requirements. This is when you can tell me all about your ideas and send over some example images to convey what you are looking for.
  2. Post your product/s to me, I'm based in Cardiff in the UK.
  3. Purchase the order or custom order once I have received the item/s. Order delivery time does not include the time for the products to arrive with me.


If you need the products to be sent back to you after the photoshoot please provide a return postage label for me to do so. 



The use of props is included in the price unless food items or fresh flowers are required, the cost of these will be added to invoice. All purchases will be agreed prior.



My portfolio can be viewed here - https://www.tessaholly.com/product-photography

Reviews


:

Tessa is very organised and was great to work with. She went above and beyond what we were looking for.

:

I am so happy with the photos! Tessa is lovely to work with, hope to work together again in the future.

:

Great many thanks

:

The photos and communication were great. Super happy all round. Will use again.. :)

:

Brilliant work and 5 star communication by Tessa. Very approachable and super creative in terms of understanding the concepts and delivering the project accordingly. Will be using again for sure. Thanks for all your work. Brilliant




No comments:

Post a Comment