Monday, March 2, 2020

Take Professional Photo For You Hourly











About:

This is mainly for customers who lives in Australia - Melbourne Or Gold Coast 

ww.jaccsphoto.com check out my website !!!

My instagram is Jaccshen follow me to see my works.

My photograph are perfect for Social media Promotions and website advertising and for other good uses. 

Feel free to contact me for any Products or automotive or Event or any type of photo shooting 

I am shooting mostly with my professional Sony Camera A7R3 with a few different lens depends on the subject and the environment. 

Every photograph is been done with photoshop or Lightroom before handing it over.



Feel free to contact me before the purchase so we can make any arrangements if needed.  Because i do not offer much revisions so you must give me as much details and you can.



if you are living in Melbourne and you want to do outdoor shooting or traveling shooting or street shooting in Melbourne i am able to schedule a time.  



Feel free to contact me 

Reviews


:

Amazing experience! jac1994713 knows what he is doing! Absolutely recommend to all who want super photos!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment