Sunday, March 1, 2020

High Quality Product In The Uk, Online Shop











About:

Thanks for visiting my profile.



** Please contact me before ordering any work! :)



Do you need product photography to do high-quality images, need it to look professional for your own business online, website, Amazon, eBay, Etsy?

Home, kitchen, bathroom items, electronics, fashion.



Product photography is very important for business online. It is the first thing potential customers see when they are shopping online. I will create professional photos of your products to make sure they look best for your business. 



My service



 -  I will shoot high-quality and sharp photos of your product.


 -  Retouch and edit in photoshop. 

 -  Delivery of High-resolution optimized images JPG, PNG files. 

 -  1 revision



 Once accepted you will have to send me your product, which I can send back to you with the return label you will provide after the job is finished  



After I get the delivery of your product I will start working and send you a mock-up photo. Once you approve of the photos. I will send you the final edited photos.



Looking forward to working with you.



have a good day :)







    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Super professional, very quick response and turnaround, creative and produced excellent pictures for my ecommerce business. Easy lines of communication and personable. Would definitely go back to have further pics for my other products. Thank you!

    :

    Looking forward to work for you in the future. Thank you so much!

    : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment