Sunday, March 8, 2020

Amazon Product Photography And Editing











About:

Im a Professional Photographer and Graphics Designer.

I will do Amazon product photography or Amazon product photo editing.





PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ORDER BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME.THANKS



Because i need some kind information related to your product for example

1-photo of your product 

2-resolution of photo you want

etc



I will Creatively photograph your product. I will deliver full resolution images in JPEG,PNG,PDF formats. Please provide me with as much detail as possible.



NOTE  Not offering free return shipping.  If you need your product back, send me a  pre-paid return label.Products will be stored for up to 1 month



THANKS FEEL FREE TO CONATCT







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very nice and we worked well together.

:

excellent experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment