Sunday, March 8, 2020

Take Stunning Amazon Photography For Your Listing











About:

Do you need an experienced Amazon photographer to help you provide the BEST photos so you are sure to succeed on Amazon? you've come to the right place!



I will create the incredible lifestyle images and white background photos that are perfect for your Amazon listing, social media, and website listings to maximize your sales.

Check out our different packages and see which one is the perfect one for you! 

Video demos are also available to show your product in action:)



I exclusively offer custom quote packages to match your unique products and needs. Would you like to request a prop, outfit, location, white background photoshop, or special setup? Get in touch and I’ll confirm the quote!



Details:✓ All photos are shot in HD✓ Files are delivered in JPEG format✓ Complimentary basic enhancement editing

I look forward to working with you soon - send me a message to get started!



Reviews


:

Used full time to send work each time and the project took a long time to complete in general. We first messaged in April and finished project in July. I sent a detailed document of what I want to the pictures to be but most were not as I imagined. They were still alright, but just not as great as I thought they were going to be.

:

Amazing photos!!!

:

I loved working with this freelancer. She is very quick to communicate, accommodating and friendly. Her work is high quality and I would definitely recommend her to do your product pictures.

:

Great work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment