Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

About me:

I'm Gerard, a commercial photographer based in Mexico City with 12 years experience, and a background in digital strategy, marketing and design.



What you receive:
 

Professionally edited images for usage on your e-commerce website and/or social media account(s). 



You will receive all rights and licensing to your photos. I reserve the right to use them for my professional portfolio though unless otherwise agreed upon.



About your products:

If you are in CDMX, I can go and pick your products up, or you can deliver the products in my studio. Your products will be returned after the shoot.

You can ship your products to me also. In this case, you can provide a return shipping label, or we can add a shipping return quota. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment