Sunday, March 1, 2020

Professional Amazon Product Photography











About:

Important: Please contact me BEFORE ordering! 

You want your new product launch to be successful! 



Today, you need to have high quality images of your products to have a successful E-Commerce store and that's what I'm here for! 

I provide you with



  • The highest quality images of your product(s)


  • Years of experience as a professional photographer, with extensive knowledge in lighting, styling and editing that will make your products stand out! 


  • Professional cameras, lenses and lighting equipment.


  • A large variety of lifestyle settings to not only tell a story but make your images unique. 


Located in the United States.







PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:



1. Item must be mailed and received by me first before placing your gig order. Please do not place any gig order without discussing your product and your needs with me first. 



2. There will be no return of products unless you send a return label with your item.



3. I do NOT include info-graphics or any type of text on the images. 



4. Non white background images will include an additional fee. 



5. There is an additional fee PER model. 



I am so excited to work with you!

Reviews


:

She is amazing! Always produces great pictures.

:

Was able to complete the job very quickly. Communication was very easy.

:

Exactly what I wanted!

:

Great photographer, with attention to detail and very understanding and working to make the shots turn out great!

:

Fantastic images and communication - All my future gigs will be heading this sellers way. Thank you for great work Shane




No comments:

Post a Comment