Sunday, March 8, 2020

Professionally Photograph Your Products











About:

Most products sold online live or die by the quality of their photography. Working with me will ensure you get professional, eye-catching photos of your products that will help you sell more! 



I will shoot your products in one of three ways:

  1. Basic backdrop - Used most commonly for selling on sites like Amazon, eBay or even your own eCommerce site, I will photograph your product on a clean white or black backdrop. This simple setup allows your product to shine on its own.
  2. Lifestyle setting - Show your product in a more real-world setting or background. This often shows the purpose or use of your product, and is a good companion to basic backdrops, or strong standalone way of showing off your item.
  3. Composite - The creme de le creme of my work is often composite product shots which use a process of carefully lighting and layering a series of photographs to create one finished piece of art. I usually create custom backgrounds to pair with this style.


Important:

  • Contact me to discuss your photography needs first!
  • Ship your items (or deliver in-person in NYC) Order once I receive.
  • Your product can be shipped back to you if you include a pre-paid return label (or picked up in NYC, USA)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment